Monday, June 25, 2007

I have a bone to pick!

So what... you think just because I am a chihuahua I can't write a blog... whatever!
I am so sick of the bad name us Chihuahua's have after a certain heiress that shall remain unamed decided to parade us round like a fashion accessory, seriously Tinkerbell has feelings too you know, and what was worse, poor Tinks got replaced by a ferret!
There is a saying you humans have - you can pick your friends but you can't pick your relatives... well let me tell you same goes for us, speaking of Tinks, word is she tried to get a new start but her abduction plan totally caved and blondie found her again.

Talking of feelings, I am majorly peeved... I have a bone to pick, literally...
When my mum (more about her later) takes on one of those trips to those big mall things, I do what any self respecting hand bag dwelling dog should, I sit in my bag looking cuter than Jake Gyllenhaal in a suit and behave myself, I don't go sticking my head out sniffing strangers bums, I don't lick, and I certainly don't bark. I have manners, breeding, I am a pedigree for God's sake, so why oh why do idiot humans feel the need to leer and stare?

Yes dumbass, I am a dog in a bag... yes moron I am real, (my mum is a bit of loon, but not completely crazy), yes I am freaking cute, hell do I know it and if I didn't have a tongue that was too big for my mouth, I would bite your snotty nose little prat for smacking me on the head like a tickle me Elmo doll.... Grrrrrrr!!!!

Sorry for getting my fur in a fluster but it just bothers me...

Now where was I, ahhh yes, please excuse me for not properly introducing myself, I am Angel, but more about me later, my mum is on the move, damn looks like we have to go... one can only imagine where we will end up this time, if I had a dollar for everytime some dim witted human said "Oh my look at it's tongue hanging out it must be thirsty!" I would be carried around in one of those Louis Vuitton dog bags... ahhh a girl can have dreams can't she...

Until next time stay fabulous and be kind to animals
Adieu Angelxxx

1 comment:

Harry said...

Ahh tickle me Elmo, fantastic Angel. Though I didn't realise your tongue was always like that, I thought it was just my effect on you that caused the tongue swelling thing. Damn. Well you're still cute and small and that's good enough for me.